Thursday, October 27, 2005

Coming Home

Everybody is waiting for that infamous Homecoming edition of Cherise's blog. Honestly I forgot happen, but I will tell you the stuff that happend that if it did NOT happen...Going back to Atlanta would have not been complete

1. Unnecessary Tension from Jason :)
2. A 505 Reunion
3. A Danielle 'get' session
4. A politically incorrect statement from Ashley....(handicap kids edition)
5. A new epiphany about how great Grimey is
6. Someone molesting me
7. Some older dude trying to talk to me
8. The sun rising and setting on Danielle
9. Leigh ( all by herself)
10. A new quote...("a flat", "I see you looking"..)
11. A new epiphany about how great Wes is
12. A new crush
and last but not least...

13. the comfort of knowing you, your friends and your surroundings SO WELL that you predicted what was going to happen before you even set foot in Atlanta...and it does...just like you thought it would!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger enigma said...

I am soooooo glad to switched you're blog space!!! what the hell you mean a "get" danielle session? lol

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home