Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Format

Song of the day: 'Throwback' by Usher (" You never miss a good thing till it leaves ya...Finally I realized that I need yaI.... want ya back....Baby girl I need ya back....Gotta have ya back, babe....Heartbroken when you left my world.....Man I wish I woulda kept my girl ...I love you...I don't know what I'm gon do without my baby) ...it was on my mind this morning (?)

Quote of the day: 'yeah she's perfect, everything you want in a woman....except she's darkskinned. I only fuck with girls who look like ashanti, mya, and christina millian'- some ignant nigga at niketown

Newest Obsession: That damn Garretts Popcorn. Yeah thats me in 40 degree weather waiting in line outside of Garretts trying to get a 8oz mini mix for $4.25



Ya'll...I think that extacy I took over a year ago is still in my system. Yesterday i was at Niketown..and I had a brain fart. I thought that I wanted to have a kid. ...like right now. I know...I know.. what the fuck is wrong with me? I just chalked that up to my eggs dropping on my uterus aka 'aunt flow' talking. Maybe I missed my eggs.

Another thing that has been on my mind is the fear of being common...regular..like everybody else. I dont want the cookie cutter life..if there is such a thing. I dont want a regular 9 to 5, a boring mate, and a dog. That scares me. There are people who have been working at Nike for 5-12 years!! Imagine being with a company for that long. or with anything consistantly for that long...which brings me into the biggest, most non-pimperish shit in my life.


I think ive found the person I want to wake up to for the rest of my life....im just going to end it on that note today. Let that marinate...details to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home