Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Chicago...imma beat your ass

Song of the day: 'I hate you so much right now' by Kelis ('I hate...you so much right now...I hate you so much right now....I hate you so much right now......AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!)

Quote of the day: "I mean, I wasted 10 fucking dollars in one day....and I aint even do nothing...I wasted 10 dollars on fucking CTA...asshole....Im fucking pissed- A random girl on the bus last night venting...i feel your plight sister..i feel your plight

Newest Obesession: A 45. Yes..the gun. Im going to get to cappin mu'h fuckas in a minute its so cold

Editors Note: In the last issue of my blog i said that I have found someone i wouldnt mind spending the rest of my life with. Well...I didnt mean to say I 'found' somebody....because he who findth....ya'll finish the rest.


Warning: this is a rant!

Ode to Chicago
Chicago Chicago
I always knew you were a hoe
I know how you got that name the windy city
because you really blow

As you can tell, I am uncharacteristically (is that a word...lol) mad. Im upset. Im perturbed. Im bothered. Chicago has some nevre acting ugly towards me. I almost got blown away today. Which made me think about how doctors say that there are alot of obese people in this city...well im starting to think thats the way to go. At least you wont get blown away. Freakin' A. I know I know..why don't I just leave?....well due to circumstances and obligations I cant just up and go as I would like to do. but this weather is ridiculous. How in 'dee' hell can you live here? I mean I understand if you were born here, im talking about you eskimos and torture freaks who move here. Dont even get me started on the noise level. Leigh told me if I didnt like it here I wouldnt like the noise in New York. My issue is this. New York is known for the constant noise...keyword constant. In Chicago, it will be dead silence then all of a sudden they let loose all the fire trucks in the city....then quiet....then 15 trains at once..you get the pattern. If it was constant I could block it out. The inconsistencies are what bother me. Its like they wait until you have mellowed out and only then can all the cars on Michigan Ave honk their horns.
The only thing that can make this better is more cowbell. LOL. Naw im just playing. But imma let you out there use your imaginations on what could make this whole situation bearable (wink wink)

2 Comments:

Blogger The LastPrince2 said...

Quality Writing... I'm hooked!

4:15 PM  
Blogger jibjab said...

the winters and wind do suck there. i don't know how much longer you'll be there but if you can hold out, the summers are much nicer.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home