Thursday, July 26, 2007

Being Worth your Weight in Gold

Song of the Day: "you should be honored by my lateness, that i would even show up to this fake sh*t" -Stronger by Kanye West (you gotta love a Kanye record, when you need confidence, he's the go to guy)

Quote of the Day: "It's going well..I woke up in quite the great mood for someone w/ a slight case of blue balls.." (this after I asked "how's your day?"

Newest Obsession: Getting a new body. I mean I want it all. The boobs, the butt, and the small waist..before 25

Random Thought: Why does tragedy make you wanna get your life together?

Lately I've been evaluating my life and the decisions I made. I pride myself on living a life with no regrets but every now and then I have to be real with myself and just go over my situation. Thats where I am right now. This move to New York has really opened my eyes in how much I need to learn and grow. Some people look at my life and think that I have it good. Of course people always think that the grass is greener on the other side. I am very fortunate for the experiences and the blessings in my life thus far, but right now is the real test. This is real life and this bitch aint a joke. Now is the time for me to show that im capable of swimming and not sinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home