Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hello 2006!!

Song of the Day: Gotta Go by Trey Songz (" and I really wish I could.. stay a lil bit longer ...love you a lil bit stronger...and go a lil deeper.......")...I LOOOVVEE his voice. I really hope he has a good career.

Quote of the Day: "Draped up and Dripped out you know what im talking 'bout?"...I love Texas something serious

Newest Obession: Money..gotta have it

Random: I think Beyonce should do something different for a while. Ya'll know thats my ninja, but im growing tired of seeing her shake her ass. Maybe she should go neo-soul.


Well. Its a new year. No resolutions this year. Just really to do the damn thing. I really feel good about this year. I know people say that every year..but I really feel good about this year. It already started out pretty good, so im just going to assume that was an omen of how the rest of the year is going to be.

(random) why was the AUC in Chicago for New Years?

Anyway...I hope everyone had a blessed New Years and that it pours into the rest of your year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home