Friday, January 20, 2006

Celebrations of Birthdays Past

Song of the Day: Oh I think they like me (remix with JD) '...we young...we fly...and we gon' stay flashy til the day we die...) shouts out to JD. I went to his restaurant last night...and it was actually good..like for real...plus they hooked me up on the food and dessert on the birthday tip...good lookin out

Quote of the Day: ("...And when it comes to alcohol ...you know Im never far/Im like a stupid lawyer...cause I never pass the bar...") Main..hol up...that was part of CJ's freestyle on my wall

Newest Obsession: Iron Chef...oh shit...if you dont know about the food network..you betta ask somebody.

Random: If this boy dont come down here this weekend its going to be Black History EARLY!



Go reesy..its your birthday. well yesterday it was. ..ok guys STORYTIME!!!

So when I was a kid it never failed the night before my birthday i could NOT sleep...i was sooo anxious. Thoughts running through my head...what was i going to get? did my mom make sure to get me my favorite red velvet cake that could ONLY come from the Red Oven Bakery?(HH you know about it)..only to be dead tired on my birthday!!...lol..aww to be a kid again... But lucky for me my birthday ALWAYS fell around report card time. It seemed like I could make straight a's ANYTIME...except for that last six weeks before Christmas break. So what would I do?? You guessed it..hold that damn report card until after my birthday. (my mama didnt play with C's)....But then my mama got hip to it..straight up had the report card schedule on the 'fridge. i promise i had a 3 year stint where my birthday I swear just didnt show up on the calendar. It would be like jan 17, 18, 20, 21...(no 19)...One year I even got a whooping ON MY BIRTHDAY..

so this one goes out to you mom...who didnt play NO GAMES..no matter what day it was...here's to consistency

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home