Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Must Not Be Doing it Right Then

Song of the Day: Unprdictable by Jamie Foxx ft/Ludacris "...some say sex is overrated, they just aint doing it right"

Quote of the Day: "I only talked to you cause you were light skinned"- Sugabear said that...yes...i know..(SMDH)

Newest Obsession: Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce. Ummm...mmmm..yum!

If you go to my house in Texas you will find on the 'fridge door red construction paper with a now yellow tint contract that I signed saying I would not have sex until I got married. I think I signed it in 1995 when I was what?....11, 12. Thinking back I really didnt have a chance to think it out. I mean I literally had to sign it in front of the congregation...including my mother. What I look like at 12 talking about, " This is a big decision. I need some time to think about this before I sign". My mother would have beat my ass.

So like a good Southern girl I ended up signing it and I stuck to it through middle school and high school. I had this grandiose sense of self because I didnt have to give it up to get guys. So by the time I graduated I thought it was smooth sailing to the alter. I really thought making it out of high school without having sex was the hardest thing to do. Then college came.

I made it through a good portion of college without getting 'knocked down'..but then...it happend.


Maybe it was the person I did it with. Maybe because the tease without actually doing it was what was so fun about it. Maybe it's because I started having sex so late in the game, but I definitely was like "this is it?". I mean it feels good. Definitely good exercise. As well as makes you sleep good (but 3 NyQuil tablets can do the same thing). But this is what bitches go crazy about? This is why one of my home girls fought in the club over? This is why I spent countless nights listening to my homegirls cry over a dude? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? I could have waited for this shit.

I came to the conclusion that it is all relative. I still think sex is overrated, but I plan on doing more research to find a rebuttal to my theory. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home